Pages

My First iMindMap Mind Map

Not my first-ever mind map, of course (I’ve been using the technique since 1974), but here is the first mind map I produced when I started playing around with iMindMap software in March 2008:



It seemed a natural way to record my spontaneous reactions on using the software for the first time. (“Mr Pattern Man” is a reference to a cartoon character who appeared – together with Mr Linear Man – in the original BBC television series Use Your Head.) I dedicated this mind map to Tony Buzan, who was quick to point out the key role of Chris Griffiths at Buzan Online Ltd in making the product a reality. So it’s “kudos” to Chris and his development team, too! In fact, I like this product so much that I bought two licences and decided to join the affiliate programme...

No comments: